- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
At G & D Enterprises customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We make every effort to settle disputes with our clients/customers as quickly as possible with both sides feeling whole. If your order is illegible for a full or partial refund we will honor it. It is important to note however not all of our products and services are illegible for returns or refunds, for example, downloadable products are not illegible for refunds once we’ve sent you the download link. We have serval websites for our different products and services each has its own refund policy included.
G & D Enterprises Inc.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
Give us a call