JOAN Premium Refund Policy
Our software refund policy is designed to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. We understand that sometimes issues may arise that make it necessary for a customer to request a refund. In such cases, we will grant a refund if the following circumstances are met:
1. The software is defective or not functioning as advertised.
2. The customer has attempted to contact our support team and has not received a satisfactory resolution to their issue.
3. The customer has requested a refund within 14 days of the original purchase date.
However, there are certain circumstances under which we will not grant a refund, including:
1. The customer has not attempted to contact our support team to resolve the issue.
2. The customer has not provided sufficient evidence that the software is defective or not functioning as advertised.
3. customer changes his or her mind after purchase and the software works as designed to
4. The customer has requested a refund outside of the 14-day window.
We believe that our software refund policy strikes a fair balance between protecting our customers and ensuring that we can continue to provide high-quality software products and services. If you have any questions about our refund policy or would like to request a refund, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.